I know what you are thinking. What the ^&*$% is a moodling? I get that question a lot. Click here to learn the whole story.

July 14, 2017

A New Journey Begins

My Creative Classroom and Craft Classes Online Students,

Over the past 10 years I have had the wonderful experience of joining you on your creative journey.  But it is now time for me to begin a new journey.  I have accepted a position in education helping others navigate the higher education process.  It is an new and exciting adventure for me.  
It has been a great honor for me to be able to work with so my wonderful teachers and students as we shared our creative journey together.  I hope each of you will continue your journey.  I know I will be busy playing with paper and paint.  Art journaling has become a new and wonderful obsession for me. 

My classrooms will remain open until Feb 2019, which should give you plenty of time to review all of the course materials. To access your classrooms please log on at www.coursecraft.net.  If you have any questions you can contact me at workshopsbyjeri@gmail.com.

Happy Crafting!
Jeri Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment